I have moved to a new blog

Hello. I have moved to a new blog. I now post art and other content on there, go check it out. This blog is old and going back to it, I dislike seeing my old posts and hate when people look at my posts. Consider this blog "old shame" for me since I made this blog in 2019 during my high school years. https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Somebody once told me the world was going to roll me....

I will be doing a All-Star Mashup that will be similar to The Fresh Prince of Mashup I did.

Due to file size limits on Blogger (😡😡😡) I figure out a way to bypass this....

But on the good side, here's the list.
Update: I will split it into parts. Finally!!!!!! I will do the same with the Meltan (Pokémon) Video (Now Updated). It was on my OneDrive but I will upload in separate parts.
Intro:
Part 1:
Part 2:


All Star Mashup Order
1. Intro is synced with the movie's
2. Donkey Kong (DK Rap)
3. Trump
4. But They Don't Stop Coming
5. Minecraft Miner Song
6. SNES
7. DOOM
8. Pokemon
9. Squidward Clarinet
10. Every word is Reversed
11. Windows XP
12. Steamed Hams (Simpsons)
13. Roblox Death Sound
14. SpongeBob
16. Google Translated
17. Negative Harmony
18. 8 Bit
18. Wii (Mii Channel)
19.Final Battle For Humanity
20. DIO (JoJo's Bizzare)

MOVED BLOGS. GO TO:

https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/ instead.