I have moved to a new blog

Hello. I have moved to a new blog. I now post art and other content on there, go check it out. This blog is old and going back to it, I dislike seeing my old posts and hate when people look at my posts. Consider this blog "old shame" for me since I made this blog in 2019 during my high school years. https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/

I'm Back! 3 Things I HATE about Airports and Let's Go Pikachu Review

Sorry! I haven't been posting last week because I was in Georgia because my Grandmother had passed. I couldn't attend the funeral because I was too uncomfortable. Even our hotel room was infested with Ladybugs! Anyways, I would like to tell you 3 things I HATE about Airports.


  1. The people.
Why the people? Well, when you first go to an airport, the people remind you to take your belt, shoes, etc. But after going to Airports many times, you just feel annoyed, and you already know what to do.

Security: Please take off your shoes, belt, and your stuff and put it in the bin.
Me: Okay.
Security: I repeat, I say please-
Me: (In my head) OKAY! I know!
Image result for red eyes meme

2. Deal with the people behind or next to you on the plane.
Yes, I had this problem flying back to Washington. I got annoyed with a man coughing so loud behind me! A random man was sitting next to my dad and he wouldn't stop talking. One time, a drunk man was sitting next my mom, and he spit on her and she couldn't get any sleep at all!

3. If you ride Delta, be prepared to get interrupted.
I ride Delta, and they interrupt a lot! Saturday, I was getting ready to finish The Meg (It wasn't that good, like Jaws) and they started talking and it blew my ears bad. When we landed, I was watching Shark Tank and they interrupted, and the service was cut off and I was mad. We rode in First Class, so be prepared to take out your headphones if they come and ask what you want to eat. Imagine if you were watching Infinity War and that happened to you.

You: Thanos is about to snap his fingers!
(On screen, just before he snaps his fingers, a box says "An Announcement is in Progress...")
Person speaking: Make sure you have your seatbelt on.
You: (In your head) Noooooooooo! Not the best part!

Well, that's my list. On November 16th, I've gotten my Let's GO Pikachu Game and it was fun! I have a Pokeball Plus that has Mew inside, but guess what? You need a NINTENDO ACCOUNT. So, recently, I've beaten Misty (SHE WAS HARD, until I taught my Pikachu a move called Zippy Zap) and caught a Growthlite (If I spelled it correctly) and a Jigglypuff. I even found a tiny Clefairy. But the catching is so unfair though. I was expecting it to be the original Wild Battle Theme, but it sounds like Pokemon GO music. When I was trying to catch Clefairy, it kept escaping out of my Great Balls, although it's so easy to catch. But I give the game a 9.5/10 because it gives the players nostalgia, but using the Pokeball Plus to catch a Pokemon is hard, so I suggest using the Switch. Otherwise, this is the longest post I've ever typed so I'll end here. NOTE: I will not be posting 12/20 and will return 2019. Have a great Christmas!


Comments

MOVED BLOGS. GO TO:

https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/ instead.