I have moved to a new blog

Hello. I have moved to a new blog. I now post art and other content on there, go check it out. This blog is old and going back to it, I dislike seeing my old posts and hate when people look at my posts. Consider this blog "old shame" for me since I made this blog in 2019 during my high school years. https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/

New Pokemon Games! And video for you to enjoy.

Before the direct, here were my rumors:
-New XY sequel, Pokemon Z
 -Can't be possible because how would you transfer X/Y Pokemon to the Switch and 2, XY Pokemon aren't in GO, so that eliminates it.
-Lets Go sequel
-Jotho, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos remakes
 -Hoenn isn't on here because it already had a remake, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. And Kanto, as well as Alola since it had a sequel.
-A leak was talking about a Pokemon game that takes place in a Britain like game, called Pokemon King and Queen.
-A Pokemon game that has a different title, but has a England like region that removes the Let's Go mechanics.

Was watching the Pokemon direct with my Pikachu shirt on and from the direct we got this:
-New Starter Pokemon: Grookey, Scorbunny and Sobble.
-New Region: Galar
-New Title: Pokemon Sword and Shield

So the leak was almost right. From the start, I thought it's an XY game, but it looks like England. But, the new titles aren't King and Queen, but Sword and Shield. And I was right about the battle mechanics when encountering a wild Pokemon as well as the title. What's your thoughts? Comment below. Missed it? See it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOPVBm0sA7Q

Also, update: I made a video based on the Super Bowl M&M's Commercial. Enjoy.


MOVED BLOGS. GO TO:

https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/ instead.