I have moved to a new blog

Hello. I have moved to a new blog. I now post art and other content on there, go check it out. This blog is old and going back to it, I dislike seeing my old posts and hate when people look at my posts. Consider this blog "old shame" for me since I made this blog in 2019 during my high school years. https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/

The Lion King Trailer Review

Just saw The Lion King trailer, and boy it looks good! I feel like Disney is running out of ideas on live action movies, since Dumbo had 40 something percent on Rotten Tomatoes. This movie looks so realistic, but it's not. So far, we saw what Scar looks like:
Image result for lion king scar 2019
and the hyenas, as well as Zazu, Rafiki, Timon, Puuma, Nala, Mufasa, etc. My guess is that it will have about a 60-90 rating on rotten tomatoes. The trailer just came out 9 hours ago, so check it out here:

Reason why? When you try to search the trailer, you get REACTION VIDEOS. I hate those sometimes. It happens every minute after a trailer comes out. Do you think "Be Prepared" will be in the movie?
Related image

I was expecting the characters to look like this:
Image result for lion king scar 2019
But hey! We're so close to it. Movie begins in July.

MOVED BLOGS. GO TO:

https://wimbearn.blogspot.com/ instead.